Best Inexpensive Digital Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ-80
For travelers and beginner Photographers Panasonic Lumix FZ80 is perfect camera (or Best Inexpensive Digital Camera) because it carries the fabled or outstanding optical performance. Panasonic Lumix FZ-80 is liked by photographers and Vloggers due to its strong image quality, long zoom lens and low cost. This camera is also considered as the alternative of Canon Power Shot SX 60 if you don’t have money for purchasing Canon.
It has super long DC vario lens (60X) with incredibly stable Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) to a highly portable point and shoot travel camera. It has a 18.1 Mega Pixel MOS sensor with super bright aperture range which is optically stabilized with Power O.I.S technology of Panasonic. This technology enables the Lumix FZ 80 to take good quality photographs even in low light conditions. Lumix FZ 80 has high resolution power with 4K video technology that can captures 4X to standard Full HD videos. You can create printable photos with 4K photo’s blistering 30 frames per second burst feature.
The Panasonic Lumix FZ 80 dreamily fits in your hand with high resolution, 3 inch LCD display and 1170K dot viewfinder which remains clear even in bright sunlight. Its rear LCD is a fixed panel which is not like the most useful variable angle display offered by Panasonic own premium Lumix FZ-1000. FZ 80 has a very sensitive and sharp touch with 1040K dots packed into 3 inch screen.
Best Inexpensive Digital Camera Panasonic Lumix FZ80 also has EVF eye-level, which is something you actually need with such kind of long zoom lens. You can easily get a sharp zoomed shot with the camera raised to your eye than it is holding it at arm’s length. It has no eye sensor, so you should use a button to switch between the EVF and LCD manually. Its connectivity features like Wi Fi, USB charging and connectivity with your mobile devices make the Lumix FZ80K a digital camera that everybody can enjoy.
Features of Best Inexpensive Digital Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ-80
- Sensor: 18.1 MP MOS sensor plus 60X zooms DC Vario lens
- Pixels Actual: 18.9 Megapixel
- Effective: 18.1 Megapixel
- File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: AVCHD Ver. 2.0, MP4
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Image Stabilization: Optical
- View Finder: High resolution 1170 K dot view finder
- Aperture: f/2.8 (W) – 5.9 (T) to f/8
- Zoom Optical: 60x
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 84x
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 122x
- Intelligent Zoom: 120x
- Digital: 4x
- Focus Range Wide: 11.81″ (30 cm) – Infinity
- Display: 3 inch rear touch LCD display with 1040 dots
- Telephoto: 4.92′ (150 cm) – Infinity
- Wide Macro: 0.39″ (1 cm) – Infinity
- Tele Macro: 4.92′ (150 cm) – Infinity
- Video quality: Best Inexpensive Digital Camera Panasonic Limix FZ 80 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K ultra HD video pause and save 4K photo modes extracts individual high resolution Photos from 4K ultra HD video filmed at 30 frames per second to capture split second moments
- Max resolution: 4896 x 3672
- Low light performance: Good low light performance, Impressive results in dim light
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Connectivity and USB Charging: Enjoy travel ready technologies like Wi Fi connectivity and USB Charging to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro USB and USB 2.0 provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices.
- Memory Card: SD, SDHC, and SDXC
PROS and CONS of Best Inexpensive Digital Camera Panasonic Z80
- Fast autofocus
- 10fps Raw capture
- Huge 60x zoom range
- 4k Photo capture up to 30 fps
- Sharp EVF
- Touch Screen LCD
- Wi Fi
- USB charging
- Fixed rear LCD
- No EVF eye sensor
- Telephoto video shows shake effect
- Ignores 24 fps video capture
- Limit Raw buffer
The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 is an inexpensive camera which shows an incredible amount of zoom coverage. It uses the same lens as its precursor, but improves on fit and finish, touch-enabled rear LCD, sporting a better, a shriller EVF, USB charging, Wi-Fi, and 4K video. All of these features are missing in Panasonic FZ70. Similarly, Canon Power Shot SX60 HS, has a similar zoom range, resolution and adds a vari-angle LCD as FZ80 but with high cost. So, FZ 80 is considered as alternative of Canon power shot SX 60 HS if you didn’t have money to buy expensive Canon’s camera.