The Best 5 Panasonic Cameras for Photographer
Lumix DC- GH5 is Mirrorless, advanced, reshaped and full of features digital camera having an outstanding imaging quality for videos and photography (one of the best 5 Panasonic Cameras). It has 20.3 MP resolution pixel with Digital Live MOS sensor. It also has advanced Venus Engine processor which improves the processing time over its predecessor. Due to this, it has good ability to record 4K videos at up to 60fps, 10 bit 4:2:2 internal recording and Full HD videos at up to 180fps. Its ISO sensitivity is up to 25600 and 12fps continuous shooting. Lumix DH-5 also has built-in sensor stabilization of 5-axis, that can work with firm lenses to stimulate Dual I.S. 2 for highly operative shake correction. The highly shake correction can compensate shutter shape for up to 5 stops.
More accurate advanced DFD autofocus system and improved speedier can enable this camera to take 6K photos at 30 fps and 4K photos at up to 60fps and lock in just 0.05 seconds.
The Lumix GH-5 has improved body design and internal features. For composing and viewing images both the 3.2″ free-angle touchscreen and 0.76 x OLED viewfinder received resolution bumps to 1.62 m dots and 3.68m dots, respectively. This will make shooting more contented, accurate and comfortable. The Body of GH-5 is composed of magnesium alloy that is freeze proof at 14° Fahrenheit and is also dust proof. There are now two UHS-II SD card slots for fast image transfer and saving. For connectivity, it has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for progressive functionality when paired with a mobile app.
Features of Lumix GH5
- Sensor: 20.3 MP Four Thirds sensor (no OLPF)
- Processor: Venus Engine Image Processor
- Viewfinder: 0.76 × OLED with 3.68m dots
- Autofocus: Continuous advanced DFD autofocus with 9 fps shooting, Autofocus point joystick
- Image Stabilization:
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization system with ‘Dual IS 2’ support
- All 4K footage taken using full width of sensor (oversampled from 5.1K footage)
- Video Quality:
- Internal 4K/30p 10-bit 4:2:2 video capture
- 4K/59.94p and 50p shooting with 10-bit 4:2:2 output or 8-bit, 4:2:0 internal recording
- 1080 video at up to 180p, enabling 7.5x slow-motion
- Memory: Dual UHS II card slots (V60 ready)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC
- Display: 3.2 inch free angle touchscreen with 1.62m dots
- Weight: 725 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
- Size: 5.5 x 3.9 x 3.4″
If you want to buy Panasonic Lumix GH5 camera and camera carrying bag in very reasonable price then click on the following buttons for price and purchase method.
2- Panasonic Lumix GH5S (Among the best 5 Panasonic Cameras)
Panasonic Lumix DC- GH5S (second among the best 5 Panasonic cameras) has great ability for video recording and low-light performance. Its resolution power is 10.28 MP with Digital Live MOS sensor, DCI. The video recording UHD 4K video is possible at up to 60. It shows outstanding low light performance with extended ISO 204800 and Dual Native ISO technology at ISO 400 and ISO 2500. Coupled with an updated Venus Engine, the sensor and processor combination also allows faster display speeds along with 1.3x less rolling shutter distortion as compared to previous GH-series cameras. Internal recording (DCI 4K30p) is available with 4:2:2 10-bit sampling and a full-size HDMI.
For optional external monitor or recorder, a connector will be used for output. During color grading in post-production, the sensor’s protracted sensitivity is also used to promote working with Hybrid Log Gamma HDR and V-Log L modes for efficiently increasing your dynamic range with more flexibility.
The Venus Engine and sensor combination facilitate recording 14-bit raw files with a 12fps continuous shooting rate with a single-shot AF, or up to 8 fps with continuous autofocus. It can shoot 4K Photos with shooting 8MP stills at up to 60 fps. This camera is very sensitive for working in low light conditions.
Lumix GH5S has a large 3.68m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for high-resolution eye-level monitoring. It consists of a rear 3.2″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen which have free-angle movement to suit working from low and high angles. For flexible file recording, it has Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots and built-in Bluetooth ,Wi-Fi and NFC wireless connectivity which enable unified image sharing and remote camera control from a mobile device.
Features of Lumix GH5S
- Sensor: 10.2MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor with multi-aspect
- ISO-Range: Dual native ISO (400 and 2500) with a range from 160 – 51,200 (extendable from 80 – 204800).
- Autofocus: The Venus Engine and sensor combination facilitate recording 14-bit raw files with a 12fps continuous shooting rate with a single-shot AF, or up to 8 fps with continuous autofocus.
- Viewfinder: 3.68m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- Display: rear 3.2″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen
- Video Quality: Unrestricted in-camera recording of C4K: 60p50p 8-bit, 30p25p24p 4:2:2 10-bit, 4K: 60p50p 4:2:0 8-bit, 30p25p24p 4:2:2 10-bit. 1080p up to 240fps and C4K 60p VFR.
- Video Production: 4K Anamorphic professional video production interchangeable lens camera system with mobility, durability and high performance.
- Connectivity: Built-in Bluetooth ,Wi-Fi and NFC
- Memory: Dual SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible)
- Size: 5.5 x 3.9 x 3.4 inch. (139 x 98 x 87 mm)
- Weight: 660 g with batteries
You should buy Panasonic Lumix GH5S camera because it is among the best 5 Panasonic cameras.If you want to buy Lumix GH5s camera and Panasonic camera batteries in very reasonable price then click on the following buttons for price and purchase method.
Panasonic Lumix S1 (3rd among the 5 best Panasonic cameras) is a mirrorless full frame camera and offered advanced features for both stills and video with a strong physical construction. Its resolution is 24.2 MP with MOS sensor and is supported by an advanced Venus Engine. The image quality offered by S1 is highly impressive along with a rapid shooting rate of 9 fps. The ISO sensitivity range is expanded up to ISO 204800. For video recording, it can record UHD 4K30p with full-pixel readout, 4:2:0 10-bit colors with limitless shooting times, as well as 4K60p for up to 29:59. Hybrid Log Gamma mode is used for HDR video recording and a firmware update will be available to add 4:2:2 10-bit internal recording along with V-Log.
With stills and video competences, this camera also has advanced DFD detection autofocus system with image sensor for proper and precise subject tracking and focusing. Moreover, image stabilization by sensor-shifting will helps to reduce the appearance of camera wobble or shake by 5.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
With imaging qualities, the Lumix S1 is also well-known by its body design. It has remarkably high resolution 5.76m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder along with a 3.2 inch 2.1m-dot tri-axial tilt touchscreen LCD. The body of S1 is made up of magnesium-alloy which permits working in harsh/ severe conditions and has a top status touchscreen LCD for looking over shooting settings on the fly. For external memory or storage CF express Type B/XQD and SD card slots are present. For connectivity, it has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for progressive functionality for transferring images into smartphones and remote camera control.
Features of Lumix S1
- Resolution and Sensor: 24.2MP Full-Frame MOS Sensor, Shift Image Stabilization
- Processor: Venus Engine Image Processor
- Viewfinder: 5.76m-Dot 0.78x-Magnification OLED LVF
- Display: 3.2″ 2.1m-Dot Triaxial Tilt Touchscreen
- Video Quality: UHD 4K60 Video; HDR and 10-Bit Recording
- ISO Range: ISO 100-51200, Up to 9 fps Shooting
- Autofocus: Contrast-Detect 225-Area DFD AF System
- Connectivity: Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for remote camera control and image sharing
- Memory: CF express Type B/XQD and SD card slots
- Size: 5.9 x 4.3 x 3.8 in. (149 x 110 x 97 mm)
- Weight: 1,021 grams with battery and memory
You should buy Panasonic Lumix S1 camera because it is among the best 5 Panasonic cameras.If you want to buy Lumix S1 and Photographer’s Guide in very reasonable price then click on the following buttons for price and purchase method.
The G9 camera has 20.3MP resolution with Micro Four Thirds sensor as found in GH5. Optical low-pass filter is not found in this camera. Its image processing engine is the same as present in Panasonic GH5S camera but in advanced form.
In fact, Panasonic proudly says that G9 camera has quite advanced features and function that will capture the attentions of photographers. With 20.3 MP resolutions, it has MOS sensor and advanced Venus Engine processor for capturing sharp images and movies with ISO sensitivities ranging up to 25600. Enormously fast speeds are also made accessible with up to 60 fps continuous shooting with the electronic viewfinder. For video recording, it can offer UHD 4K at up to 60p.
The autofocus system with 225 areas can improved the speedin many different aspects for precise and fast focusing across the frame. Boosted processing shows another benefit i.e. the inclusion of 4K PHOTO at up to 60 fps and 6K PHOTO at 30 fps, permitting the users to capture 8MP or 18MP images, respectively, at outstanding frame rates. The G9 camera has 5-axis sensor stabilization system which is supported by Dual I.S. 2.0 and it can compensate for up to six stops of camera shake.
With improved performance G9 also has redesigned body which is dust, splash and freeze proof and worked well even in intense weather. The body gains a top status with improved LCD and viewfinder. Most remarkably, the OLED viewfinder is upgraded with a 0.83x magnification and 3.68m-dot resolution. Moreover, the touchscreen LCD is now a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot free-angle that is working automatically and at odd angles. For external memory, dual UHS-II SD card slots are present. For connectivity, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth are present for image sharing and remote camera control with mobiles.
Features of Lumix G9
- Resolution and Sensor: 20.3-megapixel sensor, plus 80 megapixels high-resolution JPEG /RAW in-camera image.
- Autofocus: Ultra-high-speed AF technology with 60 fps [AFS] electronic shutter or 20 fps [AFC] electronic shutter high-speed burst in full-res.
- Viewfinder: 3680K-dot OLED Massive View Finder with 120 fps refresh rate, 0.83 X magnifications.
- Memory: Dual UHS-II SD Card slots for in-camera backup, relay, or format allocation recording.
- Video Recording: 4K 30p/60p 4:2:2 10bit video recording, Hybrid log camera with Variable Frame Rate
- ISO range: ISO sensitivities ranging up to 25600.
- Display: 3.0″ 1.04m-dot free-angle touchscreen LCD
- Connectivity: Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC
- Size: 137 x 97 x 92 mm
- Weight: 658 g including batteries
You should buy Panasonic Lumix G9 camera because it is among the best 5 Panasonic cameras. If you want to buy G9 and its wrist gripper in very reasonable price then click on the following buttons for price and purchase method.
Lumix G85 is considered as Panasonic’s quick performance camera due to flexible photo capturing ability and UHD 4k movie recording. G85 is a best mirrorless camera having 16MP MOS sensor and ISO sensitivity range from 200-25600 to enable working in a variety of lighting conditions. It also has rapid shooting speeds up to 6 fps with continuous autofocus (AF) or 10 fps with single-shot autofocus and as well as up to 40 fps when using an electronic shutter function and 30 fps at 8MP with 4K PHOTO Modes. As a result, it works well in difficult lighting conditions with 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization that can intensely diminish the appearance of camera shake. For dual I.S system, this IS system is paired with selective lens’ image stabilization systems.
With these extraordinary imaging qualities, G85 camera also consists of 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder and 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD. The LCD touchscreen also has a free-angle design which improves working at low and high angles. For connectivity, built-in Wi-Fi is also incorporated into the design, which enables wireless image sharing or transferring and remote camera control from linked tablets or smartphones. Moreover, the body of Lumix G85 is dust and moisture proof and worked well in intense weather conditions.
Features of Lumix G85
Resolution and Sensor: having 16MP MOS sensor
Autofocus: DFD AF System, 4K PHOTO Modes
Viewfinder: 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
Memory: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
Video Recording: 4K Video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps plus a 3.5mm port for external microphones. (Full HD 60p 28Mbps)
ISO range: ISO sensitivity ranges from 200-25600 to enable working in a variety of lighting conditions.
Display: 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Swivel LCD Touchscreen
Connectivity: Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
Size: 5.1 x 3.5 x 2.9 in.
Weight: 728 g includes batteries, kit lens.
If you want to buy Panasonic Lumix G85 camera and its batteries in very reasonable price then click on the following buttons for price and purchase method.
If you want to see more reviews on best digital cameras than click on the following links and read the reviews about best cameras.